The end of our school year is rapidly approaching. Your child may be visiting in the next classroom to prepare them for their transition. Please feel free to talk to your child’s teacher or the office if you have any questions or concerns regarding their transition. This newsletter will provide you with the entire end of the year events and information. Please be sure to mark your calendars so that you do not miss out on any of the special events.
- Tuesday May 1st -Room 1 – 3 Picture Day & Picture Sales 3:30pm -5:45 pm (In Room 4)
- Wednesday May 2nd – Room 4 & 5 Picture Day & Picture Sales 3:30pm -5:45 pm (In Room 4)
- Monday, 7th – Friday 11th– Teacher Appreciation Week: Please take a moment to thank your child’s teacher. They give their all to provide a warm and nurturing environment so that every child gets the right start.
- Friday, 11th- Mother’s Day gifts go home
- Sunday 13th – Happy Mother Day to all our Moms, Grandmas, Aunts and Dads who are Mom too.
- Tuesday 22nd– Ms. Shahira’s Birthday (Room 1)
- Monday 28th– Closed Memorial Day- Please note that regular tuition rates apply as per our policy. Please see the office if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Wednesday, 6th – Room 5 Permission Slips & Fees are due.
- Wednesday, 13th– Room 5 Graduation: All graduates must be in Room 5 at 6:15pm
- Ceremony to start at 6:30pm in school parking lot.
- Friday, 15th – Rm 5 ONLY Graduation Field trip – Golfland 9am
- 18th-22nd: Safety Week
- Rm 2-5 Sign-ups for 6/22 Friendship Fruit Salad will be on the front sign ins.
- Thursday June 21st: Room 4 & 5 Movie Permission Slips go home
- 25th-29th: Young Chef’s Week
- Wednesday, 27th: Build-A-Bear comes to Kinderwood- Rooms 3-5 will each get to make their very own Kinderwood Bear!
- Friday, 29th Friendship Fruit Salad! Please be sure to bring in your fruit today.
- Friday, 29th Room 4 & 5: Movie Fieldtrip Permission slips & fees due.
Please see the office for a copy of the summer program. Children will be transitioning into their new rooms between now and the end of the August. Room 4 and 5 children will be going on the scheduled fieldtrips. Please note that chaperones are always needed. Chaperones must be legal adults who are responsible and mature.
Please take a moment to check your child’s cubby. They need to have a CRIB size sheet and an optional SMALL blanket. They also need to have 2 complete sets of weather appropriate clothing.
Graduates: Please be sure to check your folder frequently for notices regarding graduation and the Grad Party. You should have already received their graduation songs and graduation information.
We have just given you a lot of important reminders for the upcoming months. Please don’t hesitate to speak to Ms. Char if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for another great school year and for choosing to share your children with us.
- Please sunscreen your child before they come to school. Note that we are inside during peak sunlight hours. It is not feasible for us to re-sunscreen children due to allergies and timing it takes to sunscreen an entire class of children.
- Breakfast is over strictly at 8am. Your child needs to be here no later than 7:55am to receive breakfast.
- Your child needs to have a sheet and blanket EVERYDAY!! It is a Licensing regulation.
- Please be sure your child’s name is on everything! We are having many things go home with other families simply because there is NO name on the item to tell who the owner is.
- Label all baby room items: This includes especially baby room items. Bottles need to have name, date, & content information (Breastmilk must also Include date expressed) It is a Licensing regulation.
- All children need to be here by 9am. This problem is disrupting the class and your child is missing out on very important lessons.
- Please remember to sign your child IN and OUT every day with full signature. It is a Licensing regulation.